Waste Water Treatment Chemicals PBTC in cospicua
Waste Water Treatment Chemicals PBTC in cospicua
Waste Water Treatment Chemicals PBTC in cospicua
Waste Water Treatment Chemicals PBTC in cospicua
Waste Water Treatment Chemicals PBTC in cospicua
behavior of pbtc, hedp, and aminophosphonates in the process of

Behavior of PBTC, HEDP, and Aminophosphonates in the Process of

(surface water: 0.04¨C0.16 g/L, wastewater: 0.6¨C2.3 g/L, river sediment and suspended matter:

Get Price
water | free full-text | behavior of pbtc, hedp, and

Water | Free Full-Text | Behavior of PBTC, HEDP, and

The nitrogen-free phosphonates 2-phosphonobutane-1,2,4-tricarboxylic acid (PBTC) and 1-hydroxyethylidene (1,1-diphosphonic acid) (HEDP) accounted for an average proportion of 83¨C85%.

Get Price
2-phosphonobutane-1,2,4,-tricarboxylic acid (pbtc): ph-dependent

2-Phosphonobutane-1,2,4,-Tricarboxylic Acid (PBTC): pH-Dependent

The combination of phosphonic acid and carboxyl groups makes PBTC an effective dispersant and highly powerful complexing agent for various metal ions (including Ca 2+, Mg 2+, Zn 2+, Al 3+, Fe 3+) and radionuclides [ 6, 7, 8, 9 ].

Get Price
oecd sids pbtc

OECD SIDS PBTC

estimation, a concentration of PBTC of ca. 3 mg/L in the waste water can be calculated;-about 16% of this waste water is emitted directly into surface water. Assuming a dilution factor of 100, a resulting PEC of 30 ug/L can be calculated;-the remaining 84% are treated either on site (38%) or directed to a domestic waste water treatment plant (46%).

Get Price
organophosphonates: a review on environmental relevance

Organophosphonates: A review on environmental relevance

Raschke et al. (1994) investigated the aerobic microbial utilization of PBTC using enriched cultures of microorganisms from eight different samples (4 ¡Á activated sludge, 2 ¡Á river sediment, 2 ¡Á river water) and the anaerobic microbial utilization of PBTC using three different environmental samples (2 ¡Á river sediment, digested sludge of a WWTP), respectively. In all cultures, PBTC could

Get Price
water | free full-text | behavior of pbtc, hedp, and

Water | Free Full-Text | Behavior of PBTC, HEDP, and

AMA Style. Rott E, Happel O, Armbruster D, Minke R. Behavior of PBTC, HEDP, and Aminophosphonates in the Process of Wastewater Treatment. Water. 2020; 12(1):53. https

Get Price
removal of phosphonates from industrial wastewater with uv/fe

Removal of phosphonates from industrial wastewater with UV/Fe

An oxidation of PBTC to o-PO 4 3¨C already occurred during treatment with UV light without chemical dosage, whereas no oxidation of PBTC to o-PO 4 3¨C had been observed by sole UV radiation in the pure water test, even at a higher UV energy consumption (6 kWh/m 3).

Get Price
trace-level determination of phosphonates in liquid

Trace-level determination of phosphonates in liquid

Phosphonates are increasingly used as water-softening agents in detergents, care products, and industrial processes. Despite poor biodegradability, high removal rates during wastewater treatment (WWT) have been observed, owing to strong adsorption affinity to activated sludge and mineral surfaces. Due to phosphonates representing challenging analytes, no method for the compound-specific

Get Price
characterization of phosphonate-based antiscalants used in drinking

Characterization of phosphonate-based antiscalants used in drinking

The remaining 19 compounds were detected in PBTC-containing products and presumably represent synthesis by-products associated with PBTC (phosphonosuccinic acid, phosphonosuccinic acid methyl ester, 1-carboxy-1-phosphonocyclopentane-3-one, PBTC[-H 2 O], PBTC-methylester, PBTC-dimethylester and C 10 H 15 O 11 P (m/z 341.0286; refer to Section 3.4.3)). Their identification is solely based on

Get Price
effective scale and corrosion inhibition in circulating cooling water

Effective scale and corrosion inhibition in circulating cooling water

Chemical composition of the make-up water and the circulating water ... 10 ml + PBTC: 10 ml ... The concept of sustainable risk assessment in industrial wastewater treatment is vital to determine

Get Price